Thursday, December 23, 2010

Get a Life...force


But not at this unswanky joint! You want naked alien vampires, angry nun zombies, dried out bat people and some Patrick Stewart face melting? Pack up your day bag and head over to one of (okay, really THE) best horror websites on this wild wild web, The Blood Sprayer! No raincoats required.




Over yonder, I'll be joining a kicking all-star team (wherein I'll probably be picking daisies in right field). We're right in the middle of the first Dan O'Bannon Week, a whole seven days with multiple posts devoted to the late great sci-fi master. I'm today's party pooper, as delving into his 1985 big budget flop collaboration with Tobe Hooper was certainly NOT the best way to honor a man responsible for far greater work (including Alien and one of my absolute favorites, Total Recall).


So head over to The Blood Sprayer to read my take, and stay for the far happier articles on all things O'Bannon. It will make your life better.


Another way to achieve the same effect? Queuing up Total Recall.




Because that my friends, is happiness in a disguise bomb.

3 comments:

  1. jervaise brooke hamsterDecember 24, 2010 at 4:14 AM

    Merry Christmas Emily, have a great time baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jervaise brooke hamsterDecember 25, 2010 at 6:50 AM

    Anytime kitten, anytime, you drive me wild baby, you really do.

    ReplyDelete