Friday, February 1, 2019

The 9th Annual Shortening Begins!

Another year, another February, another annual celebration of

THE SHORTENING!

For those new to the Doll's House, all that really means is that this month is devoted to all things tiny, be they ...


Dolls!



Insects!



Brats! with Dolls!



Fetuses! 



As always, other bloggers are welcomed and encouraged to participate. If you cover anything during the month of February that fits the bill, link this here site, and I'll do the same with a special roundup. Just shoot me an email at deadlydollshouse at gmail (you know what I mean) or add it to the comments. 




4 comments:

  1. Hooray! It's that time of year again! Sorry for the late comment. I've got quite the selection planned! Fire, Mickey Rooney, baby dinosaurs of the invisible variety, Meddling kids, and French icons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I posted a review of The Pit (1981) at my Senseless Cinema blog for The Shortening: http://www.senselesscinema.com/2019/02/the-pit.html. Evil Kid + Little Monsters = Double Shortening Goodness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHOO HOO!!! I'll do a roundup next week. Looking forward to reading it, even if it will make me remember how annoying that kid's voice is!

      Delete