Monday, August 25, 2014

Bridal Break(down)


Just a quick note to say the Doll's House will be temporarily closed for the next two weeks as I take care of some errands for this big upcoming party thing I'm throwing. 


Side note: did you have ANY idea that weddings involve a lot of work?


Shocking, I know.

I'll be back in September with more jewelry and a different tax status, but everything else should be as usual around these parts. I mean, from here on in I'll be blogging in a sensible pearl necklace with one hand on the computer and the other on the vacuum, constantly pausing to check on the pot roast and clean the fingerprints off the crystal, but you get the point.


Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely great news for you, Emily! Congrats! May your wedding be gatecrashed by Chucky!...Or failing that, Brad Dourif...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww going to have withdrawal symptoms without your witty horror insights. Good luck for your big day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! You're making me a true blushing bride.

    ReplyDelete